Monday, December 24, 2018

proves ...black beauty


'tis she shinning

giver of life

unending fountain

ebony women

brings respect to the feminin

wholsome woman

proves... black beauty


she's my pain

she's my sin

she's my disease

my pain

my breath

'tis true

deepest zmes of soul


me the mould

she the moulder

warm moment of breath

goddess of love is not

but angel of hope

'tis...she moves 

black & white wings

lift me to the humanity


eyes half closed

swinging hair

through can see

murmering eyes

canvey...miriads of things

once in a while

striped lips

shows the smile

the rhythem of my life politics


divine oinoin fruit

to my trophy

served in my trophy

even in the darkness

she brings the light

alones the barran lands

sprouting grass waving  

play the music of rhythem of heart


shinning... the blade

kills me by and by

with love and caressing 

like lie close by

with the notion of death

while happy why

you are the moulder

i'am the mould

blase beauty

you are my forbidden fruit

my intoxication

but i'll lay

though is death wish

with your will and permission


ඉංග්‍රීසි භාෂා සහය - සිසිර මෛත්‍රීපාල



No comments:

Post a Comment