Tuesday, October 8, 2013

yes i am gay

Even when I was
 As an embryo
Inside her water bag
Sunken a neck deep
Hanging unto the naval-string
I loved her
A lot

Even when I was
Taken by the pliers
And thrown onto the dry earth
Her naked breast
Was warm
Had moisture

She
Distributed 
Her love
Generously
Just like for me
For many she gave birth to
For many who slept with her

I was lonely
For many a hours
Inside the Budhu Madura
With Siddartha
(Who had) curly hair
(And) long eyes
The Lambakarana clansman
Stole my heart
I loved
Siddartha.

I secretly sought
Siddartha’s
Privates
They have hidden it
Inside the robe
Imagining and comparing it
To the stone carved
Huge Shiva lingam
Bathing it with pitchers of milk
Furtively to the Pusaris
Caressed the Shiva Lingam-
The stone Shiva Lingam
Worn away by caresses

Again the loneliness…..again the emptiness…agony
I watched
The handsome manly body
Of Jesus of Nazareth
 Nailed upon the Cross
I bore the agony of the Cross
With Jesus
I
Loved
Jesus

Watching blue
Gasamin jack
(I) refined memories
In the lavatory
Once a week
Once in two days
Daily
Twice or thrice per day……

Creating delusional  images
Hysteric
(I) laughed with them
Talked with them alone
With
Me
Eyes sunken in
Sunken jaws
Stubble
All over my face
I gazed for a long time
Even the flies
Went for piles of dirt
(I) watched
Lying cold on the floor
Until a fly lands on
To have intercourse
One after the other
A bunch of flies
That - intercourse
Was long- and made me tired

Burnt by the
 Blistering of the
Asbestos roof
(I) tested the strength of the head
On the wall
Once-twice
Few times

(It) hurts
A lot
Even the cartileges
Burns in anguish
Yes
I , a man ,am in labour pain
Continuosly in labour
Then
Getting wings
I have turned in to
A butterfly

Inside the blue
Thigh short
Your thigs
Covered with hair
Yourheavy buttocks

I am craving for you

The butterflies
Belong to
Butterflies
Yeah I am gay
Yeah I am a mutant
A pioneer of mutants
In a post primitive
The butterflies
Belong to 
Butterflies
Yes I am gay

No comments:

Post a Comment